Saturday, January 20, 2024

Five Genres

 Hi Everyone! 

I wanted to post my five genres here as well as sending it to Professor Cataldi, just so I can easily remember which ones I picked. I find that if I don't write something down (where I can easily see it) I'll have trouble remembering it. 

1. Fantasy (week 11)

I love all things fantasy. I love the creativity that authors have in show creating and developing their worlds. 

2. Historical Fiction (week 11)

This is a genre that I used to read more of in high school (in between Fantasy reads) and I wanted to build upon my adult referrals of the genre. 

3. Young Adult (week 13)

I read a mix of adult and young adult books but recently adult books have been my focus, so it will be nice to have a dedicated week to Young Adult. 

4. Non Fiction (week 12)

Something I almost never read is non fiction. I have almost no reference to adult non fiction. 

5. Horror (week 6)

I don't like horror, probably because I am the biggest scarred cat I know, especially with things/people that jump out on me (in every possible way). So, wish me luck! And low blood pressure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Prompt: Marketing your library's fiction collection

 Hi y'all,  All these marketing techniques not only promote collections and patron participation but also showcase the library's res...